Thursday, May 28, 2009

50th Wedding Anniversary Invitations



Here are the invitations for my in-laws Surprise 50th Wedding Anniversary Party. I like how they turned out. I kept them small so that it wouldn't seem like a big affair, but I wanted them elegant and different. The brothers and sister wanted the directions and meal choices inserted too, so I created a pocket for that. Unfortunately, the party has been canceled because my mother in law is in the hospital and we do not think they will be coming back to NJ from Florida at all this summer. Please say a prayer for her and her husband of 50 years for healing and peace. She has pulmonary fibrosis and just got moved out of ICU after a week stay. If you'd like to send a card, please email me and I will send you her address. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Is this set retired or on the dormant list???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was on the dormant list.I'll have to check to see if it is still there. I don't think they retired it yet....

    ReplyDelete