Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July Clubs and Classes

Space is limited for July Classes! I have a few opening for Monday, July 20th where we will be making several fancy fold cards: A tri- Shutter card, a double slider card and one TBA.

Sign up for my monthly Christmas Card Class on Wed., July 22 at 7 PM to make 6 acetate cards using Christmas Cardinal- so pretty! I'll post photos soon! Space is very limited though. $10

The last class being offered is a Punch Class. You may sign up for card making ($10) or for Scrap book pages ($15). You will learn how to make a crab, sand castle, lobster and a ladybug using Stampin' Up's Punches. I will have most of the pieces pre-punched for you to save time and effort! That way we can get more created in our time together! The class is offered at 4 Pm and 7 PM on Tuesday, July 28! Call or e mail me to get in on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment