Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend Creations



I got so much done over the weekend at the Simply Cropping Scrapbooking Getaway! I was able to complete:
  • A baby scrapbook for a friend to put her baby's photos in
  • Punch art of Sesame Street Characters and double Popsicle
  • Noah's Ark creations/cards
  • Build-a-Bear Sizzix creations- so cute!
  • Dasher and Cardinal Christmas Window Sheet cards
  • a summer layout for my TBA photos
  • 6 pages (masculine) from a class I took using one double layout sketch
  • a bunch of tri-shutter cards

Below are some photos of the things I did. The day is still young and I
want to make some music cards for my friend Meg Hanson. Plus I HAVE to get into the craft room to do more purging and organizing for my yard sale.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon -- fabulous job on the cloud technique. Thanks for playing along with my challenge! Blessings, Gretchen -- www.gretchenbarron.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete