Thursday, January 7, 2010

Demo Shoe Box Swaps

A few New Jersey Demos got together on Monday night to participate in a shoe box swap. Here are some things that we made and shared with each other. I had a great time! I hope we can get together again! There are so many talented women out there!

THis was Maryann's card! Lots of heart and sparkle!

Brenda brought us this lovely card!

Joan designed this delicate and gorgeous all occasion card.


This is Marisol's card. SOOO sweet and pretty!


Donna had us make a pepermint patty treat bag with "Love Bandit"


Maryann shared this pretty Valentine with us.


Erika designed and taught us how to make this special heart pouch.


I still need to photograph a few more. So I'll be uploading more later! I hope they have inspired you!.. Questions on how to make them? Contact me and I will be glad to answer your questions! Book a workshop and you and your friends can make a few of these just in time for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment