Sunday, January 3, 2010

Totally Tess

I love this stamp set "Totally Tess" in clear mount stamps!
It is so easy to line things up and mask or over stamp the images. I used paper piecing for her pants and the card. It makes for a very quick and easy fun card! The DSP is from the hostess pack of paper Level 1 in the main Idea Book and Catalog. I used Pretty in Pink and Creamy Caramel markers to color her hair, shirt and tote. Her skin is done in Blush Blossom.

I'll be sending this card out to a good friend for her birthday later this month. I like to add a post-it note inside instead of writing on the card so that the receiver can re-use her card. It's like getting 2 gifts in one!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks FAB and Totally Tess has my pants on..Crazy but I have something similar to them...but she so looks like you...Totally Sharon
    Marisol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have crazy pants too! If I would have been a twenty year old in the '70's I would have had tie-dye everything and daisies in my hair!

    ReplyDelete