Thursday, January 14, 2010

Vintage Vogue Large Poem Card

What an elegant stamp set for that extra special card!

I made a large card (one sheet of card stock folded in half) for my friend , Lucille, to give to her dear family friend Doris. Doris is turning 80 years young and Lucille created a wonderful poem for her. Instead of framing it, Lucille wanted it in a card. I immediately thought of the Vintage Vogue Stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalog. The colors come from Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper (Old Olive, Pale Plum and Rich Razzelberry). The new old olive satin ribbon is gorgeous. You may not be able to see it in the photo, but I added Dazzling Diamonds, a rhinestone and a few half back pearls (Pretties Kit). Here is the inside with the poem! I also decorated the envelope. Lucille loved it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment