Thursday, February 11, 2010

Announcing Sharon's Frequent Shoppers Program

Sharon's Frequent Shoppers Program
I appreciate your customer loyalty and to show my gratitude,
I am announcing my
"Frequent Shoppers Program"!

Effective immediately YOU will earn

"Sharon Tokens"
for every $15 in product,
when you shop with ME!!
When your
"Sharon Tokens" totals $300,
you will get a $25 Shopping Spree
from ME!!

No worrying about keeping track of all your shopping totals... I will do that for you!

You will find tokens inside your thank you note for every order you place. You will receive a token for every $15 of product purchased from me. I'll be keeping track of your totals so feel free to use these tokens as embellishments on your projects.

It's about great Customer Service! Whatever works for YOU, works for ME!! I have 3 ways for you to shop with me.

1. Order ONLINE at www.sharonclarke.stampinup.net

2. Email me your order along with your shipping address & telephone number and I will be happy to place the order for you. sclarke2@optonline.net

3. Email me, with your phone number and let me know you have an order you would like to place and I will call you and take your order over the phone. You can also call me directly.

Visa, Master Card, Discover and good old fashioned CASH accepted.

I want you to have the very best shopping experience you can have, so please contact me at sclarke2@optonline.net with any questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment