Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!


Today is my mother's birthday! We are celebrating together at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in PA. I can't think of a better way to spend a birthday, can you? We will be taking her out for a fun dinner and spending the evening cropping. I plan to treat her like a queen! She's the best mom!!

Here's a simple birthday card you can make at my upcoming Flight of the Butterfly 3 Way Class. I cased this one from Ilina Crouse. She is so talented.

It's on August 10th at 7 PM and is $15. You can get a 20% discount on the stamp set if you order it from me from now until August 1st. I will mount it for you and have it ready for you to take home at the class. We will be making 9 cards (3 of 3 designs) and you will also get 3 more layouts to inspire you. Sign up now as space is limited.

sclarke2@optonline.net

No comments:

Post a Comment