Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July Technique Book and Club Projects


July's workshops included making a Technique Notebook to hold our directions and samples of new stamping techniques we will be featuring over the next 7 months.


This notebook was created by CraftyPerson Productions www.craftyperson.com. They provide great resources for us demonstrators so we do not have to re-invent the wheel. I made up the Black Magic technique card because I always wanted to try it and now I am hooked. What a stunning but easy technique to use on dark card stock.
My next post will feature the cards we made for the Kissing Technique and the Black Magic Technique. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I need to make one of these...LOVE IT! What a nice album. Love the Black Magic Technique and your card.

    ReplyDelete