Friday, August 3, 2012

Easy Monogrammed Note Cards

Elegant, personal and not over the top... these quick note cards are the perfect gift for any lady.  Make them in her favorite color(s) or create a variety pack using all the colors of the rainbow..it's so simple.

I used almost all of my embossing folders and mass produced whisper white backgrounds ( 4 x 5 1/4") to adhere to the coordinating card base. Using the same colored card stock, I punched out a scallop circle and adhered that using a Stampin' Dimensional (the perfect height and size for mailing- not too high or puffy). I stamped the initial of the recipient on whisper white card stock using the coordinating ink or black Stazon and punched that out using the circle punch that fits into my scallop.  (We sell various sizes of scalloped circles and regular circles, so use what you have!)
Stamp the envelopes in coordinating colors and you have a wonderful, quick and easy gift for any occasion. Check back tomorrow for the folder I created to present these gifts in!

No comments:

Post a Comment