Thursday, August 2, 2012

Two by Two


 I love Noah's Ark, so I immediately fell in love with "Two by Two" from Stampin' Up!  These all-purpose note cards are meant for a baby boy's family but can easily be made generic in gender or into little girl cards by changing the colors and paper.

I sponged the back ground on the stamped image with Bashful Blue ink and a scallop circle to create clouds.  Then I sponged Marina Mist on the bottom to create the sea water.  I colored the ark and animals in using Stampin' Write Markers in various colors like: Going Gray, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand and Bashful Blue.

The image is matted with Island Indigo card stock and placed on a Whisper White card that has been embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  World Spectacular DSP was cut into various widths and adhered to card base.  Pumpkin Pie wide grosgrain ribbon was adhered to cover the seam.  I don't like naked envelopes, so I simply stamped the image using Stazon Black to the front of the envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment